2021 Specialized Turbo Levo
The S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we've added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent...and that's just for starters.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX Float 36 Factory fork provides 160mm of peerless suspension performance.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|FRAME||S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|FORK||Fox Float 36 Factory, Grip2 damper, 160mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|REAR SHOCK||Fox Float DPS Factory, Kashima, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Kashima coating, Rx Trail Tune|
|STEM||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 35mm|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|SADDLE||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|SEATPOST||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM AXS Eagle Controller|
|CHAIN||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|CRANKSET||Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|FRONT TYRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TYRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.04||74.79||74.48||74.14|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||66.04||66.04||66.04||66.04|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|FORK LENGTH, FULL||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
Submit your review below
Select your star rating