2021 Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 190 kms of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 25kph
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|FORK||Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible|
|SEAT BINDER||Integrated w/ frame|
|STEM||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SADDLE||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||Praxis, 44t, 104BCD|
|RIMS||700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TYRE||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|REAR TYRE||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|HEADLIGHT||Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V|
|TAILLIGHT||Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V|
|KICKSTAND||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|RACK||Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg|
|FENDERS||Specialized DryTech, Aluminum|
|BIKE STANDOVER HEIGHT||770mm||790mm||815mm||840mm|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||185mm||217mm||250mm||285mm|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||70.5||71||71.5|
|FORK LENGTH (FULL)||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH (HORIZONTAL)||554mm||587mm||610mm||630mm|
Submit your review below
Select your star rating